Sunday 8 February 2015

How do the things multiply


<And how does you dream closet look like?>

You know about this phenomenon where after you take out your things from a closed space, like a drawer or wardrobe they tend to occupy much more space then? You get kind of astonished how all this stuff fitted in there at all.

Ok, so it’s pretty obvious that I was doing some rearranging in my house. Actually we have had a little renovation going on, with the whole floor repainted. The problem is we had to empty all the wardrobes, shelves and so on. I guess everybody has a certain level of hoarding tendencies. You just can’t seem to throw out the things you don’t need or use because of sentiment or because of “it might come into use in later time”.

Anyway I decided that now it’s going to be different. (You know how there are some times when you just want to organise your stuff and organise everything at once?). Well there are plenty of articles that are supposed to help you tidy your space. Here are some of them:



you might check out the Pinterest pins as well:



1 comment:



  1. Blogger JRW said...
    Excessive hoarding may reach the stage of a disorder, the status of psychiatric problem. I know several "decent" looking guys whose homes hide that secret of theirs - be it newspapers, or plastic bags, or shoes.
    But I do agree we all suffer from one form of hoarding or the other. Mine is empty jars, just in case I need them for new season's chutneys and jams... I can still control it, however :-))) I hope...

    ReplyDelete