Thursday 3 December 2015

What can really put you to sleep


You know how sometimes nothing can make you fall asleep? I'm not even talking about insomnia, I rather mean the time when you still adjusting to the new schedule. Not being able to get up late, around 10-11 hurts. It hurts a lot at first.

Couple of weeks ago, I accidentally found this page:
http://www.sleepwithmepodcast.com/
I don't know how exactly, but it works as a charm. A guy under the pseudonym (or not) Scooter talks in a bit of nonsensical way, with the soothing timbre of his voice he basically bores you to death. If you make yourself listen to one of the episodes, after couple of minutes you're out like a baby. No kidding. I would believe it if I haven't tried it myself.

You can either find it on Internet, or via one of the podcasting apps that allow you to suscribe to this sepecific one.


No comments:

Post a Comment